Monday, December 31, 2012

I was down and then I was up!

Today was a good reminder for me to look around and not focus on what is not happening in John's adoption but what is happening.
I have been waiting for our Immigration approval so we can move onto the next step in John's adoption which is getting the paperwork to the Secretary of State and then onto the Consulate.
After that we are DTC or Dossier to China!!!!

I called Immigration today since we walked in for our fingerprinting appointments weeks early.
We even went back in when my Mother's prints failed.
The 27th was our actual appointment date but still we have no Officer assigned to us to even look at our application.
I felt a bit down thinking it is taking too long and my sweet boy is waiting and waiting.
However, someone. Some dear sweet soul was also thinking of my little boy!

I was checking the timeline of my Immigration paperwork when I scrolled through and thought I saw the donation amount for John's fund have an 8 in it.
No, it had been at $568 for so long now.
I scrolled back up and I stared at the screen, blinking.
It read $818.00!
My eyes didn't see much more for a few minutes as I became all weepy but I just want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart whoever you are, John's special angel.
Happy New Year from the Hemmes' with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment