Saturday, January 5, 2013

John is loved!

I am unable to know who is adding precious funds to John's account but I want you to know it means the world to us.
Every time I see the funds rise I want to tell John, "See how much you are loved!"
There are so many people that have been praying for John and truly helping us bring him home and I wish he could know that.
If you have donated or prayed and want to make yourself known, please leave a comment below as I'd love to add you to MY prayer list!

We should have the last bit of information Immigration needs to our Officer by Monday so we hope we are approved this week.
From there I will rush around getting all the necessary papers notarized, certified and authenticated before they are sent to our agency to check over and send to China.
Please pray that this next step is one without bumps as we have a deadline for reusing our Dossier and we don't want anything to keep us from our son one day longer than necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment