Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A clue! A clue!

So I promised to give a clue to the BIG secret for every $25.00 that was donated to John's adoption.
I figured little by little I would give out clues as it would take awhile for that to happen.
This evening however, John's adoption fund jumped by $100.00.
WOW!
Whoever you are that donated, we appreciate you!
To bring an orphan home is expensive and while it's our choice to do so, you have decided it's important to you as well and for that we will be forever grateful.

Ok, to make this extra suspenseful I will drop a clue one night for the next four nights or as long as the $25 donations come in until it reaches $500.00
If for some reason tomorrow I were to awake and his fund was at $500.00 then as promised I won't keep you in suspense any longer and I will tell the entire HUGE secret.
(No, it's not Steve from Blue's Clue's. He's just here to help with the first clue)

Tonight's clue about John's adoption is .........  International Movie Star!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to fundraise :)

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - blog design for a good cause! Get your blog designed, gain new readers, and support charities around the world! Take part in our awesome November deal and SAVE!

    ReplyDelete