Thursday, November 8, 2012

Another clue and a sincere thank you!

I came online tonight to post the third clue and was so touched to see someone has yet again donated to John's fund.
I sincerely THANK YOU, whoever you are.
We are not able to see who donates to our fund so while I would normally send a thank you note, I apologize for this non personal, yet heartfelt thank you!

Along with tonight's clue I will share with you John's newest photos that we received today!
If you remember me telling you we sent him a cake to celebrate that he now has a family.



His smile is so precious in these photos and I hope that means he is thinking of us as we are thinking of him.

Ok, now that you have had your dose of sweetness for tonight onto the clue!


Your next clue is...................many celebrities!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment