Monday, November 12, 2012

Clues for you!

I get so excited when I see John's fund rise because it means you all are just as happy and excited for him to come home as we are and that means A LOT!
Thank you SO very much for caring about John and our family.


Today was a rainy, dreary day here.
Not many of those since we moved here 4 short months ago.
The kids were off of school for Veteran's Day so they enjoyed the extra time to sleep in and play games.
I have a little boy who finally has outgrown his 18 month clothes so I spent most of the day, taking photos, pricing and posting them on a Facebook virtual garage sale.
It's great because the money I make for the clothing sold went to a bulk lot of 2T clothing I bought on Ebay of gently used tops, bottoms and pajamas.
Winter wardrobe problem solved!

Ok , now for today's clues.

I apologize for the missing clue as I AM keeping track of all your heartfelt donations so there will be two clues today!


Since yet another donation was made today there will be one more clue tomorrow!
That will be the last clue for awhile unless the fund jumps again.
I love it when that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment